12-13 August 2023
Diggers Rugby Club, 58-60 Silver Pine Ave, Randburg, 2194
Saturday 12 August 2023 – Sunday 13 August 2023 commencing at 08:00.
SQUAD GAMES TRIO – The next instalment of our exciting premium functional fitness event, presented by Bomani Events, comprising of teams of 3 (Male/Male/Female).
The teams will comprise of two males and one female across four divisions:
Early Bird Entry Fee: R2200 per MMF team (applicable from 25 April - 31 May 2023)
Entry Fee: R2600 per MMF team (applicable from 1 June - 1 August 2023)
(PLEASE NOTE ALL ENTRIES THAT ARE UNPAID AFTER 3 DAYS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DELETED)
(PLEASE NOTE THAT NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED, FOR ANY REASON, AFTER 14 JULY 2023)
Registration closes 01 August 2023 at 23:00 or when entries have sold out.
There will be 5 Workouts, the first commencing at 08h00 on Saturday 12 August 2023, the last ending in the afternoon on Sunday 13 August 2023.
The leader board will be determined purely on the standings of the teams after the 5 workouts (no finals) - so you have to send it all weekend long!
The workouts will test athletes' ability to strategize for the best performance as a team, but most importantly have a ton of fun doing what we all love - pure functional fitness!
The event will be held at Diggers Rugby Club in Randburg which boasts tons of space for competitors, family and friends to come support and share in the experience.
The DJ and MC's will keep the crowd entertained and up to date with all the action all weekend.
There will be an obstacle course and jumping castles to keep the kids entertained.
Food, equipment and clothing vendors will ensure that all who attend are well fed, hydrated and enjoy every bit of the weekend.
Good to know:
- Scaled (Beginner), Intermediate and Rx (Elite) divisions are based on Open standards;
- All 3 Athletes in a team in the Masters division must be older than 40 (Males) and 35 (Females);
- The Masters division will abide by Intermediate WOD standards;
- There will be minimum prescribed work for each team member in the workouts;
- The workouts will be released from July 2023;
- Teams may consist of athletes from any facility;
- An athlete will need all their "gear" for the competition;
- As stated above, there will be no finals. The podium will be determined after the completion of all 5 workouts;
- Gazebos, foldable chairs, blankets and cooler boxes are permitted in the venue, however no alcohol may be brought into the venue;
- There will be a R50 spectator fee per day.
Your entry fee includes:
- Participation in the event;
- Goodie Bag;
- Competition Shirt;
- Safe and ample parking;
- Restroom facilities;
- Hydration stations;
- Access to the venue for competitors;
- Emergency Medical support;
- Access to vendors;
- Prizes for the podium finishers for all divisions, a cash prize for the Elite Winners.
Come join us for an action packed weekend of Fun and Fitness!
For any event related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow updates online: