25 Nov 2022
The Factory, Pier Place, Foreshore
Welcome to the FINAL edition of The CCF Games in 2022 - with both Individual AND Team events at the Factory!
This will be the last events of the 2022-series, where we will not only have a separate leader board for the two events but we will also crown the overall winners that have collected the most points across the entire CCF GAMES-season!
Details for the event:
FRIDAY 25th of November: INDIVIDUAL EVENT - ALL LEVELS WELCOME:
- Where: The Factory, Pier Place, Foreshore
- When: 07.00-19.30-ish (doors open at 16.00)
- Who: ANY level of experience level is welcome as we will have different choices of movements as always.
- What: 3 WODs with the following scoring opportunities:
- EVENT 1: Spot Light Lifting Event where one athlete will lift on the "platform" at the time!
- EVENT 2: Sprint version of a previous CrossFit Games WOD mixing barbell cycling with ring gymnastics.
- EVENT 3: Cardio-sprint with a high effort from start to finish required to end up ahead in a close race.
Remember that these throw downs really are for ALL levels and is mainly about having FUN, register your team NOW!
NB: Check out the OVERALL leader board for the monthly “CCF Games Series” HERE!
Our members can compete in monthly events and track their ranking on a continuous leader board, AND there's even an Inter-box Competition where the box with the most participants each month wins points for their "CCF Home Box" and the winning box then gets to keep the 'CCF Community Cup"-trophy at their home box until the next event!
Please note that deadline is Thursday the 24th of November at 12.00 sharp (to allow us to plan the time lines, populate heats etc). This time around we wont be able to handle any late sign ups.
PS. We aren't charging our members anything for these throw downs (could change in the future), but we want to highlight a charity each month and this time we have chosen THE HAVEN NIGHTSHELTER that we supports those that live on the street, which we all can agree needs as much support as we can give them.
Feel free to contribute to helping make someone else's life better by donating here:
For any event related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org