Virtuosity Games 18.2
Online event – leaderboard open on 14 July , closes at 5pm on 21 July. JHB event: Saturday, 21 July, Registration from 7am, First heat at 8am
B4C Fit Factory, Edenvale High School, Linksfield Road, Edenvale
This is the second event presented by The Virtuosity Foundation in aid of literacy programs. The beneficiary of this event will be the Read to Rise Foundation.
The event will coincide with Mandela Day Celebrations nationwide and will allow athletes to do “67 minutes of fitness” in aid of Literacy. The competition format for this event is uniquely programmed to be as inclusive as possible and will allow athletes to work on and promote fitness.
Virtuosity means to do the common uncommonly well. So we are going back to the basic elements of fitness.
There will be 3 categories for the event, Rx (Elite), Intermediate and Scaled
The "67 minutes" can be completed as an individual or as a team of 3 (sharing reps in any way).
The 67 minutes will consist of 3 WODs, which can be done in any order.
All athletes will perform the same movements and exercises; categories will be used to distinguish between athlete ability and to ensure that all athletes compete against athletes with a similar skill level.
Specific guidelines will be given to help athletes determine which category they should enter.
Categories: Rx (Elite), Intermediate and Scaled – Teams of 3 (Any combination) or Individual
Individual entry fee options:
- Online only, entry only: R75
- Online only, plus commemorative gift: R150
- Online only plus gift and an additional book: R250
- At the venue, plus commemorative gift: R300
- At the venue, scholar entry: R75
Team entry fee options:
- Online only, entry only: R225
- Online only, plus commemorative gift: R450
- Online only plus gift and an additional book: R750
- At the venue, plus commemorative gift: R900
- At the venue, scholar entry: R225
Payment via PayFast or EFT
- Account Name: The Virtuosity Foundation
- Bank: FNB
- Branch: Cresta Branch (250655)
- Account Number: 62754748740
- Reference: Team Name/Athlete Name
For any event related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtuosity Website: http://www.virtuosity.co.za
Read To Rise Website: http://wwww.readtorise.co.za
Facebook - Virtuosity SA: https://www.facebook.com/Virtuosity-SA-190433297800120/
Facebook - Virtuosity Foundation: https://www.facebook.com/The-Virtuosity-Foundation-1703338736417341/