4 May - 30 June 2022
THE FITTEST Functional Fitness Championships™
Registrations Close 30 June.
Terms and conditions
The FITTEST FFC™️ in-house qualifier event makes provision for athletes that are members at the facility hosting the qualifier, to compete for a spot at the final event.
Athletes that are not a member at the hosting facility may enter under the Wild Card online qualifier.
These athletes may approach a licensed qualifier host to join in and be judged at the event but will not form part of the hosting Facilities leaderboard but rather the Wild Card online qualifier.
The male and female that are crowned THE FITTEST at the in-house qualifier in each division will receive an invitation to enter the Provincial stage. The top athletes from the provincials will be invited to compete at the final for the title of The Fittest.
The Top 3 male and female from the Wild Card Online Qualifier in each division will receive an invite to enter the Wild Card Online Semi Finals will be invited to compete at the final for the title of The Fittest.
The Wild Card qualifier makes provision for athletes that want to compete in THE FITTEST FFC but does not have a membership at a licensed Facility.
- Entry fees are non-refundable
- R750 per entry
- In-House Qualifier on 1st May - 30th Jun 2022
- Provincial Semi Finals between 1st – 24th Jul 2022
- Championships Final on 5th – 8th Aug 2022
T-Shirt sizes are collected for data purposes and do not form part of the entry fee.
The FITTEST retains the right at their sole discretion to refuse any given athlete entry into their event or may cease them from further participating in the event if the athlete is guilty of any of the following:
1. Suspected of using illegal sports performance drugs.
2. Bad sportsmanship conduct at this event or any other event outside of the Fittest.
3. The Fittest retains the right to perform any necessary test on any athlete at any given time to establish if the athlete is under the influence of illegal sports performance drugs.
4. The FITTEST FFC™️ can decide, in their sole discretion, what constitutes bad sportsmanship and their decision is final.
5. Athletes may be banned up to 4 years if they are found guilty of any of the above misconducts.
Event Subject to Lockdown regulations. We retain the right to adjust the event in any manner necessary to comply with national lockdown regulations. The event is done at own risk.
Categories: RX / Advanced / Intermediate / Beginner / Masters 35-39 / Masters 40-44 / Masters 45-49 / Masters 50-54 / Masters 55-59 / Masters 60-64 / Masters 65+ / Teens 14-15 / Teens 16-17
Payment via PayFast or EFT:
Acc Name: The Fittest FFC (Pty) Ltd
Acc type: Business Account (Cheque)
Acc no: 62830688258
Branch Code: 210801
Branch name: WEST ACRES CTR
Reference: Your name
For any event related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org