1 - 3 February 2018
Green Point Athletic Track Stadium, Cape Town
Fittest in Cape Town 2018 will once again aim at finding the fittest male, female & teams in Southern Africa - and with our new epic venue we are confident that the test will be better than ever!
Here’s what you need to know:
1. DATES: 1-3rd of February 2018. (Thursday - Saturday).
2. VENUE: Green Point Athletic Track Stadium, Cape Town.
3. INDIVIDUAL ATHLETES: 24 Female & 24 Male
4. TEAMS: 100 teams of 4 (2 female/2 male)
5. PRIZES: The biggest Prize Pool ever in Southern Africa + Epic Prizes from our Sponsors.
6. WHAT TO EXPECT: A gruelling yet fun and proven test of Functional Fitness.
Individuals Qualifying Process:
24 male & 24 females will be invited to the Main Event. Previous Winners will receive a Golden Ticket while any other hopeful athletes must pass through the FiCT2018 Online Qualifier taking place between the 17-26th of November 2017.
Previous winners will receive a Golden Ticket for FiCT2018. In the first round of sign ups the boxes that participated in 2017 will be invited to register ONE team, and after that there will be an Open Registration for all boxes to sign up as many teams as they wish to.
Fittest in Cape Town 2018 will once again be a massive Functional Fitness event for the community, by the community - don’t miss out.
Entry Fee: R3200 per team and R900 per individual
For any event related queries, please email email@example.com