3 - 31 Aug 2020
SUPPORT YOUR BOX's STAFF & STAND A CHANCE TO WIN SOME COOL PRIZES and even FREE membership with THE CCF Battle Of the Week 2.0 in AUGUST 2020!
These MAX 7 minute long SUPER SIMPLE WOD's that literally EVERYONE CAN DO* will be released on Monday mornings and you have all the way until Friday afternoon to do them. Here are the deets: *Here's an example of last BOW's first WOD just to see how accessible it is for everyone: 5min AMRAP Ladder, 1-2-3-4-5.... etc of: Squats and Burpees to a Target.
This is a way for us to give you some more motivation and some fun "competition" to focus on, while we're also using it to give our staff some added income in times when we are all facing financial stress due to the current SA Lockdown. By contributing a minimum of R50 you are also eligible for our prizes - check below - but you CAN also join the BOW and be on the leaderboard without contention for the prizes FOR FREE!
- You can attempt the "BOW" as many times as you want to in a week.
- You will simply load your score, AND if you think you have a chance to win you must also upload a video link (YouTube/Vimeo) with your score. MANDATORY TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES!
- The top scores WILL be reviewed and No Reps will be handed out freely... ;)
- There will be an RX variation and a scaled variation to choose from if needed (only Rx scores can win a prize)
- The workouts can be done without any equipment at all, even though one of the RX variations may need the use of a skipping rope...
- Box Staff is NOT allowed to win prizes, but will be on the leaderboard for you to beat!
HOW TO ENTER
2. Tell your Box Owner that you have entered and they will confirm this to the BOW-admin team.
3. Make sure to let your Box Owner know if you want to contribute and thus be eligible for YOUR BOX's in-house competition prizes.
3. Wait patiently for the 1st BOW to be released.
4. Smash the BOW as many times as you want to and see where you sit on the leaderboard each week! (Don't forget to VIDEO if you want to win prizes).
For any event related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org