15 Oct 2022
The purpose of the event is to raise awareness on the importance of breast cancer screening. Making a direct impact to woman in South Africa who cannot afford these services. One WOD, three events, representing the journey of battling breast cancer. Teams of 4 (MM, FF) may enter in RX or scaled divisions.
- Teams of 4 (MMFF)
- 3 separate events/ WOD's that must be done on a Saturday at your local CrossFit gym.
- Each workout will focus on a different stages:
- Event 1 = The Unknown (representing the 1st diagnosis and not knowing what to expect)
- Event 2 = The Hardship (representing the hardship and treatment journey that women need to undergo.
- Event 3 = The Victory (representing the celebration of the end of treatment and the road to remission).
- Scores will not be vetted and we trust in the integrity of all athletes competing and taking part in this fundraiser for a great cause.
- Monies raised will be donated to the Screen Her Save Her non-profit.
- Our goal is to raise enough money for 200 screenings (200 team entries).
- Registration options:
- Team only = R1200.00 (R300 per athlete)
For any event related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org