16 Oct 2021
The purpose of the event is to raise awareness on the importance of breast cancer screening. Making a direct impact to woman in South Africa who cannot afford these services. One WOD, three events, representing the journey of battling breast cancer. Teams of 4 (MM, FF) may enter in RX or scaled divisions.
- Teams of 4 (MMFF)
- 3 separate events/ WOD's that must be done on a Saturday at your local CrossFit gym.
- Each workout will focus on a different stages:
- Event 1 = The Unknown (representing the 1st diagnosis and not knowing what to expect)
- Event 2 = The Hardship (representing the hardship and treatment journey that women need to undergo.
- Event 3 = The Victory (representing the celebration of the end of treatment and the road to remission).
- Scores will not be vetted and we trust in the integrity of all athletes competing and taking part in this fundraiser for a great cause.
- 100% of the monies raised will be donated to the Screen Her Save Her non-profit. There are no hidden admin or any other costs going elsewhere.
- Our goal is to raise enough money for 100 screenings (100 team entries).
- Registration options:
- Team only = R900.00
- Team + limited edition t-shirts = R2,100.00
Terms and Conditions
- Breast Cancer Warrior Games is not an official or partnered event of CrossFit LLC.
- Prize Sponsors and other parties involved in this event, excluding WIT FITNESS and WHOOP, are not official partners of CrossFit LLC.
- All prizes and T-shirts can only be shipped/distributed within South Africa.
- In order to be eligible for the raffle prizes you have to be a member and complete the workout at a registered CrossFit Affiliate who is in Good Standing.
For any event related queries, please email email@example.com